Deals with Hyperacidity, Nausea, Vomiting, Indigestion, Flatulence
Amlapitta Mishran Suspension is herbo-mineral Ayurvedic proprietary medicine manufactured by Shree Dhootapapeshwar Limited, Mumbai (India). This medicine has gastro protective effect and is useful for acidity and gastric ulcers. Gastro protection means the protection of inner mucous membrane of stomach. It is the inner gastric mucosa that protects stomach and overcomes ulcer formation from digestive juice hydrochloric acid (HCl acid), secreted in stomach to digest food.
Ingredients of Amlapitta Mishran Suspension
- Vasa Adhatoda vasica Nees
- Guduchi Tinospora cordifolia
- Nimba Azadirachta indica
- Chiraita Swertia chirata
- BhrIngaraj Eclipta alba
- ParwalTrichosanthes dioica
- Yashtimadhu Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Shouktik (Muktashukti) Bhasma
Indications of Amlapitta Mishran
- Hyperacidity, Headache
- Protects inner surface of stomach
- Abdominal pain
- Nausea and vomiting
Dosage of Amlapitta Mishran
1 to 2 teaspoonful 2-3 times a day, before meal or as directed by physician.
- People with Diabetes should take this product only under medical supervision.
- keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Take this medicine only till the prescribed time.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.