Weak Digestion, Indigestion, Flatulence, Gastritis, In Vata and Kapha dosha disease
About Agnitundi Vati
Dhooptapeshwar established in the pre independence in the state of Maharastra. It has established it self as a unique product in the ayurveda market. Batch to batch performance and complete purity and safety are assured through the application of advanced pharmaceutical technology at every stage of manufacture. ISO 9001: 2000 certification awarded for design, manufacture and marketing of herbal health care products. Dhooptapeshwar uses the tools of modern science to create pharmaceutical-grade Ayurveda products. Today, these products have found acceptance with medical fraternities and serve the health and personal care needs of consumers in global markets.
Agnitundi Vati is a traditional Ayurvedic fomulation used to help in weak digestion and help in strengthening the digestive capability of intestines. "Vati" means Tablet in Ayurveda. This is purely a herbal formulation containing many aromatic, carminative, digestive herbs which reduce gas formation, indigestion and fermentation in the intestines and help in natural digestive process. This is purely a herbal remedy to improve digestion. It helps restore proper digestion by stimulating release of digestive juices through liver, pancreases and small intestine. It is antispasmodic, carminative and digestive. Agnitundi Vati is purely a herbal formulation containing spices, condiments, herbs, salts etc. The ingredients of Agnitundi are also used separately for abdominal colics, diseases cause by imbalance of Air element (Vata Element) in body. Usually vata imbalance causes abdomincal colics, nervousness, constipation, dryness, indigestion, gas formation. Agnitundi vati is useful in all these conditions.
Ingredients Of Agnitundi Vati
- Suta – Purified and processed Mercury
- Visha – Aconitum ferox
- Gandhaka – Purified and processed Sulphur
- Ajamoda – Ajowan (fruit) – Trachyspermum roxburghianum
- Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia chebula
- Vibhitaki – Belliric Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia bellirica
- Amalaki – Indian gooseberry fruit – Emblica officinalis Gaertn.
- Yava Kshara – Kshara of Barley – Hordeum vulgare
- Vahni – Lead Wort (root) – Plumbago zeylanica
- Saindhava Lavana – Rock salt
- Jeeraka – Cumin – Cuminum cyminum
- Sauvarchala Lavana – Sochal salt
- Vidanga – False black pepper – Embelia ribes
- Samudra Lavana – Common salt
- Tankana Bhasma – Borax
- Vishamushti – Purified Strychnos nux vomica
- Jambira swarasa – Lemon juice
Benefits of Agnitundi vati
- It is excellent deepen, pachak and Vata-nashak.
- It gives strength to heart.
- It improves digestion, appetite and taste.
- It reduces cough and Vata.
- It shows beneficial effect in vata-kapha dominant liver diseases.
- It regularizes bowel movements and gives relief in constipation.
Indications of Agnitundi vati
- Loss of appetite, Loss of taste
- Indigestion, abdominal gas, abdominal pain, colic
- Intestinal worms
- Fever due to indigestion
- Diarrhoea, dysentery
Precautions for Agnitundi Vati
- This product contains heavy metal ingredient. Hence it should be used strictly under medical supervision.
- Accidental overdosage may cause poisonous effect.
- It contains kshara as ingredient. Hence,on usage for a long period of time, it may cause depletion in quality and quantity of semen.
- It is to be avoided during pregnancy,lactation and in children.
- High dose may worsen gastritis.
- People with high BP should take this medicine with precaution, as it contains salt.
- It should be kept out of reach of children.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.