Indicated in Flu , cough, Throat pain, Chronic Fever) Typhoid, Fever due to seasonal variation.
About Dhootapapeshwar A Flu-O-Cil
Dhootapapeshwar A Flu O Cil Forte contains Tribhuvankeerti Rasa 160 mg, Sootashekhar Rasa 80 mg, and extract of Mahasudarshan Choorna 460 mg as active ingredients.
Benefits of Dhootapapeshwar A Flu-O-Cil
- Act as Jwaraghna & Amapachak.
- Useful in Jwara(fever) by reducing body temperature with Swedajanak & Srotovishodhak action.
- Also, useful in various Sankramak disorders like Chikungunya etc. being Amapachak & Jwaraghna.
Indication of Dhootapapeshwar A Flu-O-Cil
- Jwara (Fever), Shirahshoola(Headache), Pratishyaya (Sinusiits)
- Symptoms of Flu such as cough, Throat pain, Vishamjwara (Chronic Fever), Typhoid, Fever due to seasonal variation.
Direction to use Dhootapapeshwar A Flu-O-Cil
Take 1 - 2 tablets 2-3 times a day with lukewarm water or as directed by physician
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.