It is used in the treatment of paralysis, stiffness of hands and legs and neck stiffness
About Dabur Vishgarbh Tail
Dabur Vishgarbh Tail is an herbal oil used in the Ayurvedic treatment of paralysis, stiffness of hands and legs, neck stiffness etc. It is used externally for treatments such as massage.
Key ingredients of Dabur Vishgarbh Tail
- Taila (Sesame oil)
- Dhattura swarasa (Dhatura metel)
- Kanji (Fermented gruel)
Benefits of Dabur Vishgarbh Tail
- It is usually used where stiffness is associated with musculoskeletal or neuro-muscular diseases.
- It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of disease due to VataDosha, Paralysis, Hemiplegia, Lockjaw, Stiffness in the lower back, neck rigidity, stiffness in hands and legs, and tremors.
- It may help to increase blood circulation in the system.
How to use Dabur Vishgarbh Tail
It is used to apply externally only. It is used in Ayurvedic massage and treatments such as Janubasti, Greevabasti etc.
Precautions regarding Dabur Vishgarbh Tail
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This oil is best avoided in infants and pregnant ladies.
Additional information regarding Dabur Vishgarbh Tail
- 100% Genuine Product
- Results may vary with lifestyle and diet adopted.
- Depending upon the lighting and screen resolution, the color of the product may slightly vary.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.