Ayurvedic powdered formulation for a healthy gut, overall well being etc
About Dabur Triphla Tablet
Dabur Triphala is a natural herbal compound and is a cornerstone of ayurvedic medicine. Triphala means 3 fruits and contains equal proportions of the fruits of Amalaki / Indian Gooseberry (Emblica Officinalis), Haritaki (Chebulic Myrobalan) and Vibhitaki (Bellirica Myrobalan). Each of the three herbal fruits of Triphala takes care of the body by gently promoting internal cleansing of all conditions of stagnation and excess while at the same time improving digestion and assimilation.
Triphala is widely used in a large number of medicinal preparations. Triphala is an effective blood purifier that stimulates bile secretion as it detoxifies the liver, helps in digestion and assimilation, and promotes normal serum cholesterol and lipid levels throughout body. It is also a laxative that rejuvenates the membrane lining of the digestive tract and contributes to effective cleansing of the colon, a key condition in Ayurveda to maintaining optimum health.
When consumed for a long period, it helps reduce excess weight. It promotes good colon health and acts as a laxative without causing cramps or irritation. It gently stimulates the intestinal walls and restores tone to the colon, thus helping in the elimination process, providing a colon cleansing effect.
Composition of Dabur Triphla Tablet
- Amalaki /Amla/ Indian Gooseberry (Emblica officinalis Gaertn.)
- Vibhitaki / Bellirica Myrobalan (Terminalia bellirica Roxb.)
- Haritaki / Chebulic Myrobalan (Terminalia chebula Retz.)
Benefits of Dabur Triphla Tablet
- Triphala corrects occasional constipation, cleanses and tonifies the gastro intestinal tract
- Triphala detoxifies the whole body and improves digestion and assimilation
- Triphala promotes normal blood pressure and blood circulation
- Triphala promotes liver health
- Triphala is very effective in occasional digestive disorders
- Triphala supports the body's natural inflammation response
- Triphala stimulates bile-flow and peristalsis
- Triphala prevents aging, imparts immunity, and improves mental faculties.
Dosage of Dabur Triphla Tablet
- One capsule twice daily after food.
Side effects of Dabur Triphla Tablet
Generally Triphala has no side effects. However Triphala is a detoxifier. While toxins are being removed and flushed out, some people can experience side effects such as gas, stomach upset, diarrhea, headaches, nausea and skin rash. Side effects should go away after a while. However if they continue, triphala dosage may have to be reduced or stopped.
Preacautions of Dabur Triphla Tablet
Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations:
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.