Sutshekhar Ras that helps to regulate the muscle functions and balances the Vata & Pitta disturbances
Sutshekhar Ras is an ayurvedic medicine. Sutshekhar Ras is an Herbo-Metal preparation, which means it contains herbs and Bhasma (calcination) of "purified" metals as per Ayurvedic medicine preparation protocols of the stream Rasa Shastra.
Uses of Dabur Sutshekhar Ras
- Peptic Ulcer
- Chronic Gastritis.
Ingredients of Dabur Sutshekhar Ras
Benefits of Dabur Sutshekhar Ras
- It helps in hyperacidity.
- It helps to treat peptic ulcers.
- It helps to prevent Chronic gastritis.
Dosage of Dabur Sutshekhar Ras
- 1 tablet (125mg) in the morning and evening with ghee or as directed by the physician.
Diet of Dabur Sutshekhar Ras
- Wheat, Moong, Sugar, Sattu, Karela, Parwal, Pumpkin, Bathua and apple
Precautions of Dabur Sutshekhar Ras
- Self-medication of this medicine is not advised.
- Over-dosage may cause adverse effects.
- Take this medicine as advised by the doctor.
- Keep away from children's reach.
- Pregnant and Lactating mothers should consult before taking this medicine.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.