Cooling relief from gas, indigestion, stomach ache
About Dabur Pudin Hara Drops
Pudin Hara is proprietary Ayurvedic medicine from Dabur and is used to treat stomach disorder. It is available in pill and liquid form. Pudin hara is prepared from the oil of Mentha piperita and Mentha spicata. Peppermint or Mentha Piperita is traditionally used for digestive problems including heartburn, nausea, vomiting, morning sickness, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), cramps of the upper gastrointestinal (GI) tract and bile ducts, upset stomach, diarrhea, bacterial overgrowth of the small intestine, and gas. Mentha spicata or Pudina is also known as Spearmint. Pudina is carminative, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic. It expels gas and gives relief in digestive disorders such as indigestion, heartburn, IBS, and stomach ache.
Indications of Dabur Pudin Hara Drops
- Stomach ache
- Upset stomach
- Reduce gastritis and GERD symptoms (gastroesophageal reflux disease)
- Discomfort due to overeating
Ingredients of Dabur Pudin Hara Drops
- Pudina Ka Satva (Mentha piperata)
- Sodium Citrate
- Citric Acid Monohydrate
Benefits of Dabur Pudin Hara Drops
- Pudin hara is natural, herbal, OTC medicine for digestive disorders.
- It is carminative.
- It stimulates digestion.
- It has cooling action.
- It gives relief in gas, bloating, indigestion, nausea, vomiting and other common digestives disorders.
Dosage of Dabur Pudin Hara Drops
- Dilute Pudin Hara with 4 to 8 teaspoons of water before use.
- The dosage for children is 8 drops to 1/4 teaspoonful and for Adults 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoonful.
Precautions of Dabur Pudin Hara Drops
- Self medication of this medicine is not advised.
- Over-dosage may cause adverse effects.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time,as advised by doctor.
- Keep away from children's reach.
- Pregnant and Lactating mother should consult before taking this medicine.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.