Kaishore guggulu is an ayurvedic guggul formulation used for raised uric acid, blood purification
Dabur Kaishore Guggulu
About Dabur Kaishore Guggulu
Dabur Kaishore Guggulu is specially formed to help purify the blood and eliminate toxins in it. It helps in producing balance to the production of uric acid in the body. It has anti-inflammatory properties and helps heal wounds and ulcers. It is made from herbal extracts with natural anti-inflammatory properties. It also works in improving metabolism and corrects the digestion process.
Ingredients of Dabur Kaishore Guggulu
Some of the ingredients used in Dabur Kaishore Guggulu are as follows:
- Shuddha Guggulu
Guggul is praised for its anti-inflammatory properties. It may help treat certain anti-inflammatory conditions, such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, and arthritis.
Made from three pungent (katu) herbs, trikatu comprises black pepper (kali mirch), ginger (adhrakh), and long pepper (pippali), which, when consumed together, cut through accumulated mucous and open up the channels of nutrition. This helps balance the 'agni' of the body.
Benefits of Dabur Kaishore Guggulu
Some of the benefits of Dabur Kaishore Guggulu are enumerated here as follows:
- Helps in healing of wounds and ulcers
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Beneficial to keep gout in control
- Aids in the purification of the blood
How to use Dabur Kaishore Guggulu
To get the best results out of Dabur Kaishore Guggulu, follow the given instructions:
- Take one tablet twice a day or as directed by the physician.
Precautions to be taken while using Dabur Kaishore Guggulu
Some of the steps to be taken for safety while using Dabur Kaishore Guggulu are
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Kindly consult your physician before you use it.
- Do not exceed the recommended usage.
- Do not use if any underlying condition exists.
- This product is not intended to cure, treat, diagnose or prevent any diseases.
Additional information regarding Dabur Kaishore Guggulu
- The color of the product may vary due to screen resolution or camera settings.
- Keep it in a dry and cool place, away from direct sunlight.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.