Ayurvedic formulation which addresses the ailments like Loss of appetite Flatulence Intestinal Gas
- Recurrent Common Cold – when nose blockage or nasal discharge becomes thick, but still white in color
- Cough with white thick mucus (when large amount of mucus production and sputum is sticky and cloudy)
- Chronic Bronchitis – Excessive mucus production, which is thick and white in color
- Chronic Sinusitis – drainage of thick white discharge, which is yet not become yellow or greenish
- Loss of appetite
- Intestinal Gas
- Abdominal Distension
- Recurrent Common Cold
- Productive Cough
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Sinusitis
Chitrak Haritaki is useful when drainage of thick and white discharge. It reduces discharge from the nose as well as down the back of the throat. Furthermore, it is also helpful for improving breathing and reducing nasal obstruction. It also improves sense of the smell and taste.
Ingredients of Dabur Chitrak Haritaki
- Chitraka–Plumbago zeylanica,
- Guduchi–Tinospora cordifolia
- Haritaki–Terminalia chebula.
- long pepper
- Patra–Cinnamomum tamala
Dosage of Dabur Chitrak Haritaki
- Infants-NOT RECOMMENDED
- Children-2 grams (1/3 tsp.)
- Adults-2.5 to 5 grams (1/2 to 1 tsp.)
- Geriatric(Old age)-2 grams (1/3 tsp.)
- Maximum Possible Dosage – per day or in 24 hours-10 grams (2 tsp.) – in divided doses.
Precautions of Dabur Chitrak Haritaki
- Self medication of this medicine is not advised.
- Over-dosage may cause adverse effects.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, or as advised by doctor.
- Keep away from children's reach.
- Pregnant and Lactating mother should consult before taking this medicine.
Terms and ConditionsWe have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.