For mental health, stress, anxiety, sleeplessness.
About Dabur Brahma Rasayan
Brahma Rasayan (Nagakeshar - Charaka Samhita / Chikitsa Sthan) is an ayurvedic remedy that contains herbs and fruits. It acts as a cerebral tonic, may strengthens memory and offers energy. it's extremely helpful to people who do intensive mental work.
Brahma Rasayan is an antioxidant herbs utilized in the mind for action on mental faculties like memory and intelligence. It may provides excellent protection, gently detoxifies and healthy cellular regeneration throughout the body. Brahma Rasayan is helpful for good mental clarity, memory and cognition whilst resilience to mentally demanding lifestyles.
Indications of Dabur Brahma Rasayan
- Nervous weakness
- Weak memory
- Insomnia/ sleeplessness
- Mental exertion
- High blood-pressure
- Deficiency conditions
Ingredients of Dabur Brahma Rasayan
- Terminalia chebula (Pathya)
- Phyllanthus emblica (Dhatri)
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Twak)
- Elettaria cardamomum (Ela)
- Cyperus rotundus (Musta)
- Curcuma longa (Rajani)
- Piper longum (Pippali)
- Aquilaria agallocha (Agaru)
- Santalum album (Chandana)
- Centella asiatica (Mandukaparni)
- Atropa belladona (Kanaka)
- Convolvulus pluricaulis (Shankhpushpi)
- Acorus calamus (Vacha)
- Cyperus scariosus (Plava)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Yashtyahwa)
- Embelia ribes (Vidanga)
- Ghee (Sarpi)
- Sesamum oil (Taila)
- Milk (Kshaudra)
- Sugar candy (Sitopala)
- Desmodium gangeticum (Shalaparni)
- Uraria picta (Prishnaparni)
- Solanum indicum (Brihati)
- Solanum xanthocarpum (Kantakari)
- Tribulus terrestris (Gokshura)
- Aegle bruhat (Bilva)
- Clerodendron premnoses (Agnimantha)
- Oroxylum indicum (Shyonaka)
- Gmelina arborea (Gambhari)
- Pterospermum suaveolens (Patala)
- Sida cordifolia (Bala)
- Boerhavia diffusa (Punarnava)
- Ricinus communis (Erandamula)
- Phaseolus trilobus (Mudgaparni)
- Teramnus labialis (Mashaparni)
- Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari)
- Tinospora cordifolia (Geevaka)
- Leptademia reticulata (Jivanthi)
- Withania somnifera (Medha)
- Bambusa arundanacia (Rishabhaka)
- Imperata cylindrica (Darba)
- Saccharum spontaneum (Kshara)
- Oryza sativum (Kshalimula)
- Saccharum officinalis (Ikshumula)
Dosage of Dabur Brahma Rasayan
- Take 1 teaspoonful (5 g) with warm milk twice a day or as directed by the Physician.
Precautions while using Dabur Brahma Rasayan
- Use under clinical guidance.
- Try not to exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Read the directions carefully while using the product.
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and heat.
Additional Information regarding Dabur Brahma Rasayan
- To be avoided by diabetic patients.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Results may vary with lifestyle and diet adopted.
- Pregnant & lactating women should consult their doctor before taking any medication or health supplement.
- Depending upon the lighting and screen resolution, the colour of the product may slightly vary.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.