- For trouble-free teething Controls inflammation of the gums
- Relieves throbbing pain in the teeth and gums
- Takes care of associated diarrhea, colic and flatulence
- Controls restlessness and irritability.
Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician,
- During the teething problems, give 2-3 tablets 3-4 times a day.
- In very acute cases, 3 tablets every hour can be given which should be reduced when the symptoms diminish to the initial dosage.
SIDE EFFECTS :
No side effects of Chamodent are known.
No contra-indications for the use of Chamodent are known.
No interactions between Chamodent and other products are known.
MANUFACTURED IN INDIA: by Dr. Willmar Schwabe India Pvt. Ltd. A-36, Sector-60, Uttar Pradesh, Noida - 201304.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: India.
REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS: Dr. Willmar Schwabe India Pvt. Ltd. H-36, Green Park Extension, New Delhi, Pin: 110016.
EXPIRY: 5 years for the date of manufacturing.
Q. What is Chamodent?
Chamodent is the homeopathic formulation prepared form the medicine Chamomilla which is indicated in children for teething troubles.
Q. What are uses/benefits of Chamodent?
It controls the inflammation of the gums during dentition. It also relieves the pain in the teeth and gums. It also covers the associated symptoms of dentition like diarrhea, colic and flatulence. It calms the mind and relieves the irritability due to dentition.
Q. How should I take Chamodent?
The medicine should be taken as 2-3 tablets 3-4 times a day and in acute cases, 3 tablets every hour can be given or as prescribed by the physician.
Q. What are side effects of Chamodent?
No side effects are known.
Q. What precautions to take before taking Chamodent?
No precautions necessary.
Q. Is Chamodent suitable for children?
Q. How long should I take Chamodent?
It should be given once the teething is done or as prescribed by the physician.
Q. Is it safe to take Chamodent during pregnancy?