Reduces Mild to High Temperatures, Jaundice, Anaemia, Cough, Cold, Asthma, Bronchitis
2.7 (cm) x 2.7 (cm) x 6.5 (cm)
Visham Jwarantak Lauh is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet or powder form. It is mainly used in the treatment of all types of fever, asthma etc. This medicine is more commonly used in North Indian Ayurvedic practice. It contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under medical supervision.
- It can be used as a source of Iron, since it contains Iron calx (Bhasma) as ingredient.
- It is used in the treatment of all types of fever, intermittent and chronic fever, splenomegaly, jaundice, anemia, edema, inflammatory conditions, malabsorption syndrome, Indigestion, cough, cold, asthma, bronchitis, difficulty in urination and diarrhea.
Balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha.Dosage
- 250 mg – 500 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually administered along with long pepper fruit, Asa foetida, Rock salt.
- This medicine can be safely taken for a period of upto 2-4 months.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Accidental overdose in children may cause poisonous effects.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause side effects like burning sensation in stomach.
- Pregnant ladies, lactating mothers and children should take this medicine strictly under medical supervision.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.