Expels Intestinal Worms and Relief from Stomach Ache, Loss of Appetite Etc.
Vidangarisht, Vidangarishtam, VidangaristaProperties
6.5 (cm) x 6.5 (cm) x 19 (cm)
About VidangasavaVidangasava is poly-herbal Ayurvedic medicine. Vidangasava is indicated in treatment of parasitic worms and preventing recurrent infestation. Vidanga (Embelia ribes) is also known as Krmighna, Krmihara in Ayurveda. It is one of the principle ingredient of this medicine. Vidanga has anthelmintic activities and is excellent in expelling worms from body. It is a proven herb for expelling E.coli and ascariasis.asava are fermented medicines of Ayurvedic system that contains alcohol. asava are prepared by allowing medicinal herbs decoction/Kashay/kadha to undergo fermentation by adding jaggery/ honey/ sugar and Mahua phul, Dhai phul or babul bark in water. asava can contain alcohol up to 12 % by volume.All asava have common property to improve digestive strength which means better digestion and assimilation of nutrients. This improves overall health of body. Also asava, cures abdominal gas and removes urine blockage
- Water for decoction,
- Praksepaka dravyas
- Intestinal Worms
- Stomach ache
- Digestive disorders
- Abdominal bloating
- Loss of appetite
- Skin Disorders related to itching of skin
- Traditionally used to clear vata (Air) from the intestines.
- It specifically kills bacterial, fungal and worm infestations (round-, thread- and tape-) and is considered gentle enough to treat childhood worms.
- Flushes out the dead worms.
- Vidangasava strengthens digestive fire very effectively and hence treats the underlying cause of parasitical infestations.
- It helps curing colic and flatulence.
- As it clears kapha from the skin it prevents itching.
- It is a fine alterative and cleans the blood and lymph of ama toxins causing swollen glands and supperative skin problems.
- 12 – 24 ml.one or two times a day,usually advised after food.
- If needed, it can be mixed with equal quantity of water.
This formulation should be avoided during pregnancy, but it can be consumed during the lactation period under medical supervision. Diabetic patients should also consult a doctor before taking this medicine. Over dosage should be avoided.Storage
Store in a cool place in tightly closed amber coloured bottle, protect from light and moisture.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.