Acts as a Good Nervine Tonic, Used in Loss of Consciousness, Convulsions, Weakness Of Limbs.
2.5 (cm) x 2.5 (cm) x 5 (cm)
About Vatkulantak Ras
Vatkulantak Ras is herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine. This medicine contains aromatic animal origin product Kasturi which is obtained from belly of male musk deer found in Himalayan region. Vatkulantak Ras is useful in diseases related to nervous system, brain and various diseases caused due to vitiation of vata dosha.
Ingredients of Vatkulantak Ras
- Kasturi (Mriga nabhi)
- Shudh (purified) Parad
- Shudh Gandhak
- Shudh Mansheel
- Processed in Brahmi Swaras
Uses of Vatkulantak Ras
- Vata roga (Diseases due to derangement of vata dosha)
- Apasmara (epilepsy)
- Murchha roga (Fainting)
- Tingling sensation in the legs
- Sannipata jwara
Dosage of Vatkulantak Ras
- 62.5 – 125 mg once in the morning and evening after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along with honey, ghee or Vata balancing medicines.
Precautions of Vatkulantak Ras
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.