Relieves Neuralgia, Weakness Of Limbs, Facial Palsy, Spondylosis, Gout, Arthritis
3.7 (cm) x 3.7 (cm) x 7.4 (cm)
Vatari Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet or powder form. It is used in the treatment of diseases caused due to Vata imbalance such as neuritis, arthritis, paralysis etc. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision.Ingredients of Vatari Ras
- Shuddha Parada – Herbal purified Mercury
- Shuddha Gandhaka – Herbal purified Sulphur
- Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia chebula
- Vibhitaki – Belliric Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia bellirica
- Amalaki – Indian gooseberry fruit – Emblica officinalis Gaertn
- Chitraka – Lead Wort (root) – Plumbago zeylanica – 50 g
- Erandataila – Castor oil – Ricinus communis
Indications of Vatari Ras
- Facial palsy
- 250 – 500 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along with decoction of Castor root and Ginger.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.