Indicated in Anemia bleeding piles, other bleeding disorders and urinary problems.
4 (cm) x 4 (cm) x 14 (cm)
It is diuretic, cooling, tranquilizer and blood purifier. It is useful in all types of bleeding disorders, e.g. epistaxis, bleeding per rectum, menorrhagia etc.
Indications Of Usheerasava
- Bleeding disorders
- Bleeding Piles
Ingredients Of Usheerasava
- Priyangu Padmakashta
- Kanchhaar Chaal
- Dhataki Puspa
- Jaggery (Gud)
Take 10 to 20 ml with equal amount of water after the meals twice a day.Uses For Usheerasava
- It is also useful in dysuria, oligouria & burning micturition.
- It is useful in urolithiasis.
- This formulation should be avoided during pregnancy, but it can be consumed during the lactation period under medical supervision.
- Diabetic patients should also consult a doctor before taking this medicine.
- Over dosage should be avoided.
- Store in a cool place in tightly closed amber colored bottle, protect from light and moisture.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.