Baidyanath Unmad Gaj Kesari Ras Helps reduce Behavioral problems, Convulsions, Relieves Anxiety an relives in pyrexia
2.8 (cm) x 2.8 (cm) x 5.9 (cm)
Baidyanath Unmad Gajakesari Ras is an ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. It is used in the treatment of psychiatric conditions. This medicine is most commonly used in north Indian Ayurvedic practice.
Ingredients of Baidyanath Unmad Gajkesari Rasa:
- Shudh (purified) Parad
- Shudh Gandhak
- Shudh Mansheel
- Shudh Dhattur Beej
- processed in Vacha Swaras, Agastya Swaras, and Brahmi Swaras
Benefits of Baidyanath Unmad Gajkesari Rasa
- Indicated in sleeplessness, Lack of Concentration, Hysteria.
- Treatment of psychosis
- Mania and schizophrenia
- Epilepsy and fever
Features of Baidyanath Unmad Gaj Kesari Ras
- This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients
Dosage of Baidyanath Unmad Gajkesari Rasa
- 250 – 500 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is traditionally administered along with ghee (clarified butter).
Precautions for Baidyanath Unmad Gaj Kesari Ras
- Self-medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous since it contains heavy metal ingredients.
- Take this medicine in a precise dose and for a limited period of time, as advised by the doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effects.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.