Acts well in Frequent Urination, Bladder Weakness, Lowers Blood Sugar, Polyuria, Male Sexual Disorders
3.5 (cm) x 3.5 (cm) x 5 (cm)
Tarkeshwar Ras is mineral containing Ayurvedic medicine. This medicine is prepared from Ras Sindura/Red sulphide of mercury, purified sulphur and Bhasma of loha/Iron, Bang Stannum and Abhrak/Mica. Tarakeshwar Ras is indicated in treatment of urinary diseases.Ingredients of Tarakeshwar Ras
- Ras Sindur - Ras Sindoor is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in powder / tablet form. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment to improve immunity, strength etc. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision. It balances vata, pitta and kapha in the body. Ras sindoor is mercury based Ayurvedic preparation which is useful in treating various diseases. The processing of Ras sindoor involves treating mercury in metallic form with sulphur and aerial roots of Ficus benghalensis. It is then heated and its sulphide is obtained.
- Lauha Bhasma - Loha Bhasma (Magnetic iron Calx) is an ayurvedic mineral-based medicine prepared from iron oxide. It is therapeutically useful in cases of iron deficiency anemia, jaundice, irritable bowel syndrome and hemolytic anemia.
- Vang Bhasma - Vanga Bhasma is beneficial in diseases of male and female reproductive system. Its effects appear on uterus, ovaries, testes and genitals. Bang Bhasma is highly beneficial in adrenal gland diseases especially adrenal fatigue or adrenal insufficiency.
- Abhraka Bhasma - Abrak Bhasma is known for its penetrating and spreading property in our body and various micro-tissues because of which it helps in tissue restoration.This medicine is prepared by combining mica with the number of herbs by involving processes like purification, burning and pulverizing.This medicine also contains trace amounts of iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium and aluminum.
- Shuddha Gandhak - Gandhak Rasayan ((also spelled as Gandhaka Rasayana)) is a Sulphur based Ayurvedic preparation. It is prepared by processing purified Sulphur in herbal ingredients. Sulphur/Sulfur is known as ‘Gandhak’ in Sanskrit and Hindi due to its strong peculiar rotten-egg like smell. It is a non-metallic element found in nature. There are four varieties of Sulphur viz. red, yellow, white and black. Of these the red and black are not available now. Yellow variety is used for internal use and white is used for topical application.
Indications of Tarakeshwar Ras
- Tarkeshwar Rasa is useful in treatment of polyuria (excessive or abnormally large production or passage of urine), Dysuria or Mutrakriccha (painful urination) and diabetes. This is a beneficial medicine for complication arising from urinary problems like physical weakness, fatigue and seminal disorders.
- Tarakeshwar Ras is a tonic. It is also indicated in treatment of male sexual problems. It improves semen, gives strength and cures impotency (which is due to low semen, weakness of nerves).
- One to two tablets, once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Precautions of Tarkeshwar Ras
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.