For Cough, Cold, Asthma, Bronchitis, Reduces Mild to High Temperature, Vomiting
5.9 (cm) x 5.9 (cm) x 10 (cm)
About Talisadi Churana
Talisadi Churna is an ayurvedic remedy used for cough and digestive ailment including loss of appetite, anorexia, irritable bowel syndrome. It is also useful in chronic fever associated with respiratory disorder
Ingredients (Composition) of Talisadi Churana
- Abies Webbiana (Talispatra or Indian Silver Fir)
- Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum)
- Sonth – Zingiber Officinale
- Pippali (Long Pepper) – Piper Longum
- Vanshlochan (Tabashir) – Bamboo Manna
- Green Cardamom (Elaichi)
- Dalchini (cinnamon)
- Misri (crystallized sugar lumps)
Talisadi Churna has following medicinal properties
- Expectorant (mild)
- Anti-inflammatory (effect appear on respiratory tract)
Talisadi Churna provides relief in following health conditions
- Common cold
- Chronic bronchitis
- Whooping cough (pertussis)
- Upper respiratory tract infections
- Gas or flatulence
- Abdominal distension
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Loss of appetite
Cough Management with Talisadi Churna
- Talisadi Churna is effective in both types of cough – Productive and Non-productive cough. Due to high content of Misri (crystallized sugar lumps), it becomes more useful in Non-productive cough.
- However, the other ingredients in Talisadi Churna have antitussive, mucolytic and expectorant action, which make it effective in productive cough as well.
- In both conditions, a proper use of adjuvant is required.
- In dry cough (non-productive cough), one should take it with Ghee and honey.
Dosage of Talisadi Churana
- Infants-50 mg per Kg body weight
- Children-500 mg to 1 gram
- Adults-1 gram to 3 grams
Precautions of Talisadi Churana
- In higher doses,it may cause burning sensation and gastritis.
- People with diabetes best avoid this, as it contains sugar as an ingredient.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.