Loaded with Anti Microbial and Anti Septic Properties, Used as a Blood Purifier, Respiration problems
3 (cm) x 2.8 (cm) x 6.5 (cm)
Tal sindoor is an herbal formula and beneficial in skin and respiratory disorders. Tal sindoor offers quick relief from some of the common symptoms associated with the skin ailments. It helps in soothing down any irritation, itching, inflammation, swelling or redness on the skin.
Ingredients of Tal Sindoor
- Shuddha Parada – Mercury
- Gandhak – Sulphur
- Shuddha Haratal – Arsenic tri sulphide
- Aloe vera juice
Indications of Tal Sindoor
- Tal sindoor has been found to be effective in healing skin with symptoms of different types of skin problems very effectively and that too without causing any side effects on the skin or other relevant body parts.
- Tal sindoor offers quick relief from some of the common symptoms associated with the skin ailments. It helps in soothing down any irritation, itching, inflammation, swelling or redness on the skin.
- Tal sindoor also helps in purification of blood which in turn skin disorders automatically which are mainly causes due to toxicity of the blood.
- Tal sindoor is equally good for the respiratory system. It promotes good health of the respiratory system and also keeps it safe from infections or allergies. It improves body immunity naturally and hence makes it able to fight against infection-causing microbes.
- Tal sindoor helps in removal of mucus or phlegm form the respiratory tracts. It allows easy breathing.
- Tal sindoor relieves common symptoms associated with the respiratory problems such as coughing, chest pain, inflammation or irritation in the throat.
- The recommended dosage of this medicine 62mg-125mg mg with ginger juice/honey/ghee, twice a day.
- This medicine contains inorganic material and should be always taken under medical supervision only.
- There are no known side effects with this medicine. However it is best to use this product under medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
- Very high dose than prescribed may lead to stomach irritation.
- keep lout of reach of children.
- keep in dry cool place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.