General Debility, Muscular Weakness, Debility & Weakness
Swarn Bhasma, Gold Bhasma, Suvarna Bhasma)
2.7 (cm) x 2.7 (cm) x 6.3 (cm)
Swarna Bhasma (also called Gold Bhasma, Swarn Bhasm & Suvarna Bhasma) is an ayurvedic medicine used for increasing immunity and in a wide range of diseases. It also acts as an adjuvant for various medicines and herbs and boosts their actions and increases their efficacy. According to Ayurveda, it is a good nervine tonic and improves overall health. It increases lifespan, intelligence, memory, skin glow and prevents several diseases. In addition, it increases strength and endurance and improves mental as well as physical performance.
Swarna Bhasma is helpful in phthisis, tuberculosis, chronic fever, loss of vitality, asthma, cough, burning sensation, acidity, microbial infection, toxicity, infertility etc. It can be used in all diseases along with different adjuvants or other medicines or herbs to speed up the recovery process and to increase the body resistance to diseases.
Ingredients Of Baidyanath Swarna Bhasma
- Pure gold is main ingredient of Swaran bhasma.
- Gold bhasma is made from purified Gold.
- To make Swarna bhamsa 24 carat Gold is used.
Indications Of Baidyanath Swarna Bhasma
- Nervine Tonic
- Cardiac tonic
- Anti-rheumatic or Anti-arthritic
- Digestive Stimulant
- Intellect promoting
- General Tonic
Dosage of Baidyanath Swarna Bhasma
- Teenager(13 -19 yrs)-15 to 20 mg
- Adults(19 to 60 yrs)-20 to 30 mg
- Geriatric(above 60 yrs)-20 to 30 mg
- Maximum Possible Dosage-125 mg Per Day (in divided doses)
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Overdosage may cause severe side effects.
- It should be very carefully used during pregnancy, lactation and in children, only if found very necessary by the prescribing doctor.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.