Improve Memory, Nervine Tonic, Headache , Stress And Memory Loss.
Samriti Sagar Ras
3.7 (cm) x 3.7 (cm) x 7.6 (cm)
About Smriti Sagar Ras
Smriti Sagar Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form, useful in neurological diseases. This helps to promote memory and relives stress. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision. This medicine is most commonly used in north Indian Ayurvedic practice.
Ingredients Smriti Sagar Ras
- Shuddha Parada – Purified and processed Mercury
- Shuddha Gandhaka – Purified and processed Sulphur
- Shuddha Haratala – Purified Orpiment (Arsenis tri sulphide)
- Manashila – Purified Realgar – Arsenic Di Sulphide
- Tamra Bhasma – Bhasma (calx) of Copper
- Quantity sufficient of water decoction or juice extract of following for grinding for 21 times each.
- Vacha – Sweet flag (rhizome) – Acorus calamus
- Brahmi – Thyme Leaved Gratiola (whole plant) – Bacopa monnieri
- Katabhi – Jyotishmati – Celastrus paniculata
Indications of Smriti Sagar Rasa
- Unmada Yoga/madness, Apasmar/Epilepsy, hysteria, Dizziness, Depression, and similar brain related diseases
- Mental disorders
- Vata vyadhi
- Memory loss due to ageing
Dosage Smriti Sagar Ras
- 250 – 500 mg in the morning and evening, with ghee, after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Precautions Smriti Sagar Ras
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.