Used in Reducing Mild to High Temperature , Diarrhoea ,dysentry
3.7 (cm) x 3.7 (cm) x 7.6 (cm)
Siddha Praneshwar Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet or powder form. It is used in the treatment of fever associated with diarrhoea, indigestion etc. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
Ingredients of Siddha Praneshwar Ras
- Shuddha Gandhaka – Herbal purified Sulphur
- Shuddha Parada – Herbal purified Mercury
- Abhraka Bhasma – Purified and processed Mica
- Swarjika Kshara
- Kshara of Yava – Barley – Hordeum vulgare
- Saindhava Lavana – Rock salt
- Sauvarchala Lavana – Sochal salt
- Samudra Lavana – Common salt
- Vida Lavana – Vida salt
- Audbbhida Lavana
- Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia chebula
- Vibhitaki – Belliric Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia bellirica
- Amalaki – Indian gooseberry fruit – Emblica officinalis Gaertn.
- Shunti – Ginger Rhizome – Zingiber officinalis
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
- Kutaja – Connessi Bark – Holarrhena antidysenterica
- Shweta Jiraka – Cumin – Cuminum cyminum
- Krishnajiraka – Nigella sativa
- Agni – Lead Wort (root) – Plumbago zeylanica
- yavani – Trachyspermum ammi
- Hingu – Asa foetida
- Bijasara – Pterocarpus marsupium
- Shatapushpa – Indian Dill – Anethum sowa
Indication of Siddha Praneshwar Ras
- Diarrhoea, loose motion, indigestion
- Gastrointestinal diseases
- Poor assimilation
- Low appetite
- Abdominal and body pain
- Digestive system related problem
- One to two tablets, once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along with hot water and betel leaf.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.