Dyspepsia, Urinary Calculi, Renal Calculi, Pain and Burning in Urination
3.6 (cm) x 3.6 (cm) x 6.8 (cm)
Shwet Parpati or Kshara parpati is Ayurvedic preparation made by dehydrated homogenous blending of ammonium chloride, potash alum and potassium nitrate. This medicine is useful in treating dysuria, oliguria, colic, urinary tract infections, urinary calculi and hyperacidity. Shwet Parpati is white in colour and is not prepared from black sulphide of mercury. This preparation is called Parpati as it is made in the form of thin flakes. This form of medicine is more beneficial compared to metallic Bhasma.
Shwet Parpati increases blood flow in kidneys and urine output. It has diuretic, alterative, analgesic, anti-inflammatory and urinary supportive action.
Ingredients of Shwet Parpati
- Kalami Shora (Potassium nitrate)
- Phitkari( Potash Alum)
- Navsadar ( Ammonium chloride)
Uses of Shwet Parpati
- Painful urination, Dysuria
- Scanty urination
- Urine retention
- Renal lithiasis (presence of kidney stones or calculi)
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
Dosage of Shwet Parpati
- 125 – 500 mg, once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is given along with various co-drinks as explained above.
Side effects of Shwet Parpati
- It is best to avoid this medicine in children, pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Take this medicine only in prescribed dosage for particular time period only.
- Over-dosage may cause poisonous side effects.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.