Addresses the issues related to Respiratory System
3.4 (cm) x 3.4 (cm) x 7.4 (cm)
Shwas Kalp Tablets is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine, manufactured by Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan. It is used in the treatment of respiratory diseases.
Shwas Kalp Tablets Ingredients
- Pippalimoola – Long pepper root – Piper longum
- Rasasindhura – A compound of Purified Mercury and Sulphur
Shwas Kalp Tablets uses
- As per the claims of manufacturer, it is indicated in Ayurvedic treatment of Smoker’s cough, Allergic cough, Ashtma and Tropical eosinophilia.
Shwas Kalp Tablets Dose:
- Adults: 1 – 2 tablets 1 – 2 times a day
- Children: below 3 years, ½ tablet – 1 – 2 times a day
- Children above 3 years – 1 tablet, 1 – 2 times a day, or as directed by Physician.
Side effects and precautions
- This product contains heavy metal ingredients in minute quantities. Hence it should be taken only under strict medical supervision.
- Children, pregnant ladies and lactating mothers should take this medicine only under medical supervision.
- Accidental Over-dosage may cause gastric irritation and toxic symptoms.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Use this medicine only till the prescribed time, in the prescribed dose only.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.