Helpful In Indigestion, Cough, Asthma, Vomiting, TBAlso known as
3.7 (cm) x 3.7 (cm) x 7.6 (cm)
About Shringarabhra Ras
Shrungarabhra Rasa is herbo-mineral Ayurvedic medicine. This medicine is useful in treating respiratory and lung infections. It is indicated in treatment of phlegm, coughing, inflammation etc. The main ingredient of this medicine is Abrahk bhasma, so this medicine is also useful in hyperacidity, anaemia and amavata. It improves stamina and cures weakness.
Ingredients of Shringarabhra Ras
- Krishnabhrak Bhasma
- Talis patra
- Dhai phul
- Shudh Parad
- Shudh Gandhak
Indications of Shringarabhra Ras
- It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of fever, indigestion, ascites, tuberculosis, cough, asthma, obesity, vomiting, gastritis, anemia, thirst, bleeding disorders.
- It acts as natural aphrodisiac
- Anti aging medicine.
- It is advised to take meet, ghee, gruel and cow milk, while taking this medicine.
Dosage of Shringarabhra Ras
- 125 – 250 mg in the morning, with fresh ginger juice, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Precautions of Shringarabhra Ras
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
- It is advised to avoid green leafy vegetables and sour food articles.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.