Anaemia, Improve Digestion, Reduces Swelling/Edema/ Jaundice, Constipation
3.7 (cm) x 3.7 (cm) x 7.6 (cm)
Shothari Mandur is a herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form.The Calx prepared with Iron oxide, also called as Mandura is the main ingredient of this medicine. It is a classical medicine referenced from Bhaishajyaratnavali, Shotha Rogadhikara (treatment of inflammatory conditions). It is useful of General swelling/ massive edema. It is a medical condition characterized by widespread swelling of the skin due to effusion of fluid into the extracellular space.
Indications of Shothari
- It is beneficial Iron deficiency anemia. It is safe and effective Iron preparations.
- It protects liver.
- It does not cause constipation.
- It gets easily absorbed in body.
- It is light for digestion.
- It enhances digestive fire (Deepan).
- It improves appetite and digestion.
- Sarvanga Shotha
Balances Pitta and Vata.
- 250 – 500 mg tablets – 1 – 2 tablets, once or twice daily after food, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is best to take this medicine only under medical supervision, especially for children, pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Take this medicine only in prescribed dosage for particular time period only.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.