Beneficial in Colic, Flatulence, Diarrhea, Indigestion, Gastritis and Weakness
2.8 (cm) x 2.8 (cm) x 5.9 (cm)
Shoolgajkesari Ras is an ayurvedic formulation works specially on digestive disorders. This balances the paarkupit vaata and pitta thus effective in gas acidty , abdominal distension etc.
Sudh (purified) Parad 1 Tola and Shudh Gandhak 2 Tola are blended together to form Kajjali. Tamra Bhasma 3 Tola is mixed with the Kajjali to form a fine blend. The mixture is blended in water to form a paste. A copper vessel is plastered with the Kajjali paste and allowed to dry. The copper vessel is placed in a Lavan Yantra and exposed to a Gajput. On cooling the mixture is procured and stored. This formulation is called Shoolgajkesari Ras
Ingredients Of Shoolgajkesari Ras
- Shudh Gandhak
- Shudh Parad
- Tamra Bhasma
- Udar Rog (Abdominal Disorders)
- Colic Pain
- Heaviness of abdomen
- 1 to 2 tablets twice a day with water, or as prescribed by the Ayurvedic physician.
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Overdosage may cause severe side effects.
- It should be very carefully used during pregnancy, lactation and in children, only if found very necessary by the prescribing doctor.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.