Useful in treatment of many diseases especially sheetpitta , known as Urticaria
Shitpitta Bhanjan Ras
3.6 (cm) x 3.6 (cm) x 6.8 (cm)
Sheetpitta Bhanjan Rasa is an Ayurvedic medicine useful in treatment of many diseases especially sheetpitta. Sheetpitta or pitti is known as Urticaria. This condition occurs due to many reasons such as excessive pitta, impaired digestion, indigestion, temperature variation, poisonous insect (bee, barre) bite or due to vitiation of vata dosha.
Sheet Pitta bhanjan rasa is also useful in diseases due to aggravated pitta.
Indications of Baidyanath Sheetpitta Bhanjan Ras
- Digestive diseases
- Indigestion,and in pitta roga
Ingredients of Baidyanath Sheetpitta Bhanjan Ras
- Shudhha parad - Purified and processed Mercury - used to boost immune system, to improve strength, in cardiac diseases, colicky abdominal pain, urinary tract related diseases, fistula in ano, inflammatory conditions, tuberculosis, chronic respiratory conditions, asthma, anemia, obesity, non healing wounds, and digestive problems.
- Shudha gandhak - Purified and processed Sulphur - It is prepared by processing purified Sulphur in herbal ingredients. Sulphur/Sulfur is known as ‘Gandhak’ in Sanskrit and Hindi due to its strong peculiar rotten-egg like smell. It is a non-metallic element found in nature. There are four varieties of Sulphur viz. red, yellow, white and black. Of these the red and black are not available now. Yellow variety is used for internal use and white is used for topical application.
- Kasis bhasma - It is coolant in nature and heavy to digest. It has scraping quality, hence useful in cardiovascular diseases. It improves strength, immunity, skin texture, complexion, memory, intelligence, digestive power and acts as natural aphrodisiac. It is useful in gastric complaints, skin diseases, eye disorders, bloating, splenomegaly, helminthiasis, obesity, diabetes, vomiting, asthma, bronchitis, herpes, abdominal colic, chronic respiratory disorders, liver disorders, piles, fistula, chronic diseases, emaciation, muscle wasting, dizziness, delusion.
- Tamra bhasma - It improves skin complexion, digestion power, body strength and immunity, intelligence. It is an excellent rejuvenative, anti-aging medicine. It relieves burning sensation, used in treating memory loss, dizziness, excessive thirst, diabetes, Cachexia, Tissue wasting, Urinary disorders, Alcoholism, Poisoning, Fever, Uterine disorder, Epilepsy
- Bhringraj juice
Dosage of Baidyanath Sheetpitta Bhanjan Ras
- One to two tab twice a day with water.
Precautions of Baidyanath Sheetpitta Bhanjan Ras
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Over dosage may cause many side effects including gastritis.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- This medicine contains heavy metals and should be taken with the precaution in patient of BP and diabetes.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.