Used in Skin Diseases, Reduces Mild to High Temperature, Gonorrhea,
Also known as
2.8 (cm) x 2.8 (cm) x 6.5 (cm)
Shila Sindoor is a metallic Ayurvedic medicine (Ras Oushadhi). This medicine is prepared from mercury, sulphur and arsenic disulphide. Shila Sindur is prepared by processing Shuddha Parada (purified mercury), Shuddha Gandhaka (sulphur) and Shuddha Manashila (arsenic disulphide) in Kumari swaras. Shila sindur is a rasayana and good for brain and heart. It is a broad spectrum antibiotic that effectively cures many infectious diseases and purifies blood. For medicinal purpose, the maximum dose is 1 to 2 Ratti.
Key Ingredients of Shila Sindoor
- Shodhit Parad
- Shodhit Gandhak
- Shodhit Manshila
- Aloe vera juice
- Skin diseases, leprosy or kustha, skin itching, abscess
- Rakta dosha (vitiated rakta dhatu)
- Infectious diseases such as fever, sannipat jwar, malarial fever
- Cough and respiratory illness
- Gonorrhoea, obesity
- 62 mg to 125 mg with honey & milk or as per physician advice.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.