Weak Digestion, Dyspepsia, Peptic Ulcers, Hyperacidity, Gastritis
4 (cm) x 4 (cm) x 8 (cm)
About Shankh Vati
One of India's most respected Companies, Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan (p) Ltd. (Kolkata), popularly known as Baidyanath, is the acknowledged leader of Ayurvedic know-how. Established in 1917, the Company has played a pioneering role in re-establishing ancient knowledge with modern research and manufacturing techniques.
AYURVEDA is a 5000 year old Science of health care and herbal treatment. AYURVEDA, is highly effective in common and complicated ailments, assures long term relief and has no side effects. AYURVEDA is now backed by modern scientific research and technologies and provides its gentle healing touch to millions around the world. Shankh Vati/Bati is herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine containing Shankha bhasma.
Shankh or Conch shell is shell of Turbinella pyrum (species of very large sea snail). Shankh Vati is useful in dealing with digestive system problems. It is one of the best medicine used for various problems related to digestion such as gulma, colic, indigestion, abdominal pain, gas etc. Shankha Vati is also useful in getting relief from the heaviness and discomfort after overeating or eating heavy meal.
- Imli Kshaar (Preparation of tamarind)
- Panch Lavan (five salts)
- Neembo ras/ lemon juice
- Shanka pieces
- Trikatu Churn
- Shudh (purified) Parad
- Shudh Gandhak
- Jambeer Swaras
- Various digestion related problems
- Excessive gas
- Abdominal pain, Colic
- Burning sensation in stomach
- Improper digestion
- 250 – 500 mg 1 – 2 times a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It contains herbal purified mercury as an ingredient.
- It should be avoided by pregnant,lactating mothers and children.
- Over dosage may cause slight burning sensation in stomach or poisonous effects.
- People with high BP should take this medicine with care, since it contains salt as an ingredient.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in cool dry place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.