All Types of Skin Allergies Especially Urticaria, Skin Rash with Itching
Also known as
3.3 (cm) x 3.3 (cm) x 5.5 (cm)
Sarvdoshantak Gutika is a formulation of Ayurveda which is traditionally used in a number of skin associated disorders. The reason for it is effective in skin infection because it has the goodness of Haldi, Garlic, Pippal, Bahera, Lauh Bhasma, Giloy, Shambhalu, Harre, and Amla. The physician often indicates this potent formulation for treating Urticaria (A Vascular reaction of the skin). It acts as a potent antipruritic agent that helps people to get rid of the severe form of itching sensation. It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic agents that help people by decreasing the inflammation and pain caused by mentioned skin disorders. It is also found fruitful in the management of various skin allergies by decreasing the sensitivity of the skin to the potential allergens.
Ingredients Of Sarvdoshantak Gutika
- Lauh Bhasma
- Skin Allergies
- Bee Sting
Dosage Of Sarvdoshantak Gutika
- 1-2 tablets twice a day
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Overdosage may cause severe side effects.
- It should be very carefully used during pregnancy, lactation and in children, only if found very necessary by the prescribing doctor.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.