Reduces Convulsions, Mental Weakness, Nervous Strain, Improves Memory.
Saraswati is the Hindu Goddess that represents knowledge, wisdom, learning, art, music, creativity and inspiration. This churna (herbal powder) is named after Goddess Saraswati, as it will enhance the same powers in anyone who consumes this powerful Ayurvedic medicine.Saraswat Churna is ayurvedic churna or powder used for nervous system disorders. Saraswati Churna is a tridoshic compound, although it is mainly pacifying for Vata dosha. it is useful in Alzheimer’s disease, vmania, epilepsy and mental disorders.Saraswati Churna is a tonic for the nervous system and the adrenals, and a rejuvenative to the mind and intellect.
Ingredients of Saraswat Churna
- Kushta (Saussurea lappa)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Saindhava (Rock Salt)
- Ajamoda (Trachyspermum ammi)
- Cumin seed (Cuminum cyminum)
- Krishnajiraka (Nigella sativa)
- Dry ginger (Zingiber officinalis)
- Black pepper (Piper nigrum)
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Patha (Cyclea peltata)
- Vacha (Acorus calamus)
- Shankhapushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis)
- Juice extract of Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) whole plant
Therapeutic use of Saraswat Churna
- Supports nervous system health
- Supports adrenal health
- Increases the memory
- Enhances the intellect
- Improves concentration
- Relieves anxiety, fear and worry
- Reduces stress
- Beneficial for epilepsy
- Increases digestion
- Helps process through emotions, thoughts and feelings
- Pacifies all doshas, but mainly Vata
- Increases immunity
- Increases energy and stamina
Dosage of Saraswat Churna
- Consume ½-1 grams along with along with ghee and honey 1-2 times a day before or after meals or as suggested by doctor.
- It is generally recommended to have it during early morning on empty stomach.
Side Effects of Saraswat Churna
- Self-medication with this medicine is strictly not recommended, have it only under strict medical direction.
- Consume this powder in fixed dose and for limited period of time, as guided by doctor.
- Diabetic, hypertensive patients, cardiac patients, obese people, pregnant ladies, lactating mothers and children should take this medicine strictly under medical supervision.
- Over-dosage may results in gastritis.
- Keep it out of reach and sight of children.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.