For Headache, Premature Grey Hair, Strained/Red Eyes and Improves Sleep
3.7 (cm) x 3.7 (cm) x 7.6 (cm)
About Saptamrit Lauh
Saptamrit Lauh is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet or powder form. It is mainly used for eye disorders, hairfall, gastritis, abdominal colic, etc. It contains Iron Bhasma as its main ingredient.
Indication Of Saptamrit Lauh
- Eye Inflammation
- Burning of Eyes
- Itching of eyes
- Redness of eyes
- Anxiety due to eye disorders
- Promotes eyesight.
- Balance mental activity.
- Promotes healthy sleep.
- Maintains healthy cerebral function.
- Soothes irritation and redness of eyes.
- Encourages neuromuscular relaxation.
- This synergistic blend of herbs releases Vata from the tissues & promotes relaxation of the eyes .
Ingredients Of Saptamrit Lauh
- It can be used as a source of Iron, since it contains Iron calx (Bhasma) as ingredient.
Dosage Of Saptamrit Lauh
- 250 mg – 500 mg once or twice a day after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually administered along with honey,ghee,milk.
Precautions Of Saptamrit Lauh
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Over-dosage may cause side effects like burning sensation in stomach.
- Pregnant ladies, lactating mothers and children should take this medicine strictly under medical supervision.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.