Useful in Neuro Muscular Disorders like Weakness Of Limbs, Muscular Weakness, Locked Jaw, Vata Disorders, Dizziness, Hearing Deefcts
2.6 (cm) x 2.6 (cm) x 6.5 (cm)
Rasraj ras is herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine. This medicine is tridoshnashak and improves strength of body. Rasraaj ras is indicated in treatment of various diseases. This medicine is very useful in treating Vata diseases, especially paralysis, rheumatic pain, joint pain, facial nerve palsy etc. It is also useful in all diseases related to heart and brain. This medicine is also given for treating reproductive organ diseases in men and women. Rasraj Ras Tablet is a combination of Ras Sindoor, Makoi ras, Abharak Bhasm, Swarna Bhasma, Lauha Bhasma, Raupya Bhasma, Bang Bhasma, Ashwagandha, Laung, Javitri, Jaiphal, Kakoli, and Ghrit kumari.
Ingredients of Rasraj Ras (Swarna Yukta)
- Ras sindoor
- Abrakh Bhasma
- Swarn Bhasma
- Moti Pisthi
- Praval Bhasma
- Loh Bhasma
- Raupya Bhasma
- Vang Bhasma
Indications of Rasraj Ras (Swarna Yukta)
- Joint pain
- Ardit (Facial nerve palsy)
- Aptantrak (convulsion)
- Tinnitus (Ringing in ears)
- High blood pressure
- Reproductive organ diseases
- Semen related problems
- Improves sperm quality
Dosage of Rasraj Ras (Swarna Yukta)
- 125 mg to 250 mg – 1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- This medicine is traditionally administered along with milk or water, added with little quantity of sugar.
Precautions Rasraj Ras (Swarna Yukta)
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Make sure to select this medicine from a good company.
- Over dosage may cause side effects like tremors, dizziness etc.
- The medicine contains heavy metals, so it should be taken with caution in CKD, HTN and diabetes.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.