Indicated to boost immunity and improve strength, in cardiac diseases.
2.8 (cm) x 2.8 (cm) x 6.5 (cm)
About Ras Sindoor
Ras Sindoor is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in powder / tablet form. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment to improve immunity, strength etc. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision. It balances vata, pitta and kapha in the body. Ras sindoor is mercury based Ayurvedic preparation which is useful in treating various diseases. The processing of Ras sindoor involves treating mercury in metallic form with sulphur and aerial roots of Ficus benghalensis. It is then heated and its sulphide is obtaind.
Ingredients of Ras Sindoor
- Shudha parad - Purified and processed Mercury - used to boost immune system, to improve strength, in cardiac diseases, colicky abdominal pain, urinary tract related diseases, fistula in ano, inflammatory conditions, tuberculosis, chronic respiratory conditions, asthma, anemia, obesity, non healing wounds, and digestive problems.
- Shudha gandhak - Purified and processed Sulphur - It is prepared by processing purified Sulphur in herbal ingredients. Sulphur/Sulfur is known as ‘Gandhak’ in Sanskrit and Hindi due to its strong peculiar rotten-egg like smell. It is a non-metallic element found in nature. There are four varieties of Sulphur viz. red, yellow, white and black. Of these the red and black are not available now. Yellow variety is used for internal use and white is used for topical application.
Indications of Ras Sindoor
- It is used to boost immune system
- To improve strength, in cardiac diseases
- Colicky abdominal pain
- Urinary tract related diseases
- Fistula in ano
- Inflammatory conditions
- Chronic respiratory conditions
- Non healing wounds
- Digestive problems
Dosage of Ras Sindoor
- One to two tablets, once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Pecautions of Ras Sindoor
- Self medication with this medicine is not advised.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
- This medicine contains heavy metal therefore it should be used with caution in diabetes, HTN and CKD
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.