Helps in joint pain, indigestion, joint stiffness, pain walking,
3.7 (cm) x 3.7 (cm) x 7.6 (cm)
Rambaan Ras is herbal metallic Ayurvedic medicine. This medicine contains purified mercury, purified sulphur, shudha vatsanabh in equal amount. The herbal ingredient of this medicine are clove, black pepper and nutmeg.
Ramban Ras is prepared by first making Kajjali (by mixing shodhit parad and shodhit gandhaka). In Kajjali, Shudha Vastsanabh, clove, black pepper and nutmeg are mixed to get a fine blend. It is further processed in Tintidak decoction or juice to get the medicine Ramban Rasa.Ramban rasa is referenced from Ayurvedic text Bhaishajya Ratnavali. This medicine is useful in many diseases related to digestive system. It is an effective medicine for treating bloating, abdominal pain, nausea, constipation, impaired digestion etc.
Ingredients of Ramban Ras
- Shudh (purified) Parad
- Shudh Gandhak
- Shudh Vatsanabh
- Processed in Tintidak Swaras or Kwaath
Indications of Ramban Ras
- Digestive disorders, IBS
- Diarrhoea, dysentery
- Chronic Rheumatism, Gout
- Rasayana/tonic, Diuretic, Causes sweating
- Improves digestion and assimilation
- Useful in impaired digestion
Dosage of of Ramban Ras
- One to two tablets, once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is advised along with honey and ghee or milk.
Pecautions of of Ramban Ras
- Self medication with this medicine is not advised.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
- This medicine contains heavy metal therefore it should be used with caution in diabetes, HTN and CKD
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.