Indicated in Weakness of Heart, Brain, Intelligence and Memory
2.8 (cm) x 2.8 (cm) x 6.5 (cm)
Rajat Sindoor is an Ayurvedic formulation of inorganic origin. It is a Kupipakwa Rasayana containing mercury, sulphur and silver. Here Kupipakwa denotes the special method of Ayurvedic medicine preparation involving medicine processing inside a Kupi or glass bottle.This medicine must be taken under medical supervision only.Ingredients of Rajat Sindoor
- Shuddha Rajat
- Shuddha Parad
- Shuddha Gandhak
- Rajat Sindoor gives strength, vitality and power to body.
- It is uses in weakness of heart, brain, intelligence and memory.
- it is also indicated in jaundice, anemia, and in diseases that occur due to vitiation of Vata and pitta.
- This medicine is beneficial in general debility, weakness of body and mind due to any reason.
Dosage of Rajat Sindoor
- 125 mg. with betel juice, followed by milk or directed as physician.
- There are no known side effects with this medicine. However it is best to use this product under medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
- Very high dose than prescribed may lead to stomach irritation.
- keep lout of reach of children.
- keep in dry cool place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.