Leucorrhea, well in Sexual Disorders Like Premature Ejaculations, Debility
Poornchandra Rasa (Swarna Yukta)
2.7 (cm) x 2.7 (cm) x 6.5 (cm)
Baidyanath Poornachandra Ras is herbo-mineral Ayurvedic medicine. The reference of this medicine is from Bhaisajya Ratnavali. This medicine has alterative, aphrodisiac, stomachic and rejuvenative effect on body.
Purnachandra Ras is useful in cough, bronchitis, asthma, low appetite, indigestion, angina, spermatorrhoea and general weakness.Indications of Baidyanath Purnachandra Ras (Swarna Yukta)
- Improves overall health
- Tonic for blood, muscles, bones, reproductive system and brain
- Helpful in spermatorrhoea, leucorrhoea, frequent urination
- Rejuvenates body and mind
- Improves sexual health
- Tonic for heart
- Shudh Parad
- Shudh Gandhak
- Louh Bhasm
- Abrakh Bhasma
- Raupya Bhasma
- Vang Bhasma
- Swarn Bhasma
- Tamra Bhasma
- Kansya Bhasma
- Priyangu Pushp
- Triphala Kwath
- Kumari Swaras
- Erand mool
- 125 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is advised along with honey and ghee.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.