For jaundice, anaemia, fatty liver and gastrointestinal diseases.
6.5 (cm) x 6.5 (cm) x 19 (cm)
Punarnavarishta is a liquid Ayurveda medicine, used in the treatment of inflammatory disorders, liver disorders associated with itching etc. It contains about 5 – 7 % of self generated natural alcohol in it. This self generated alcohol and the water present in the product acts as a media to deliver water and alcohol soluble the active herbal components to the body.Indications of Baidyanath Punarnavarishta
- Fatty liver
- Cirrhosis of liver
- Heart disease
- Serious Type of oedema
- Splenic enlargement
- High temperature
- Urinary disorders
- Fistula- in- ano
- Sprue syndrome
- Shunti – Ginger – Zingiber officinalis – Rhizome
- Pippali – Long pepper – Piper longum – Fruit
- Maricha – Pepper – Piper nigrum -Fruit
- Haritaki – Terminalia chebula – Fruit rind
- Darvi – Berberis aristata – Stem
- Vibhitaki – Terminalia bellirica – Fruit rind
- Amla – Emblica officinalis – Fruit
- Gokshura – Tribulus terrestris – Root / whole plant
- Kantakari – Solanum xanthocarpum – Root / whole plant
- Brihati – Solanum indicum – Root / whole plant
- Vasaka – Adhatoda vasica – Root
- Erandamoola Castor root – Ricinus communis
- katuki – Picrorrhiza kurroa – Root
- Punarnava – Boerhaavia diffusa – Root
- Gajapippali Scindapsus officinalis – Fruit
- Pichumarda – Neem – Azadirachta indica – Stem bark
- Guduchi – Giloya – Tinospora cordifolia – Stem
- Patola – Trichosanthes dioica – leaf
- Shushka Mulaka – Dry Radish – Raphanus sativus – root
- Duralabha – Fagonia cretica – Root
- Dhataki – Woodfordia fruticosa – Flower
- Sita – sugar
- Draksha – Dry Grapes – Vitis vinifera – Fruit
- Madhu – Honey
Punarnavarishta is an anti-inflammatory and diuretic medicine,which helps in heart, kidney and liver disorders.Congestive Heart Failure
However, Punarnavarishta is not a potent remedy for congestive heart failure, but it is given as adjuvant for supporting Tapyadi Loha, Terminalia Arjuna Bark Powder and other beneficial remedies used for congestive heart failure. It helps by overcoming the workload on the heartAnemia
Punarnavarishta helps anemic patients suffering with appetite loss and weakness. It may helps in formation of the red blood cells. However, iron supplement should be taken with Punarnavarishta.Fatty liver (Hepatic Steatosis)
Punarnavarishta along with Arogyavardhini Vati may helps in the fatty liver problem. It is effective in both cases – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.Gout & High Uric Acid Level in the blood
Punarnavarishta or Punarnavasavam is an remedy for elevated uric acid level. It is helpful in the uric acid secretion through the kidneys.Dosage of Baidyanath Punarnavarishta
- Children (above 5 years)- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) once or twice a day with equal amount of water or as directed by ayurvedic physician.
- Adults - 3 to 6 teaspoons(15 ml to 30 ml) twice a day with equal amount of water or as directed by ayurvedic physician.
- Use under clinical guidance.
- Try not to exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Read the directions carefully while using the product.
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and heat.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Results may vary with lifestyle and diet adopted.
- Pregnant & lactating women should consult their doctor before taking any medication or health supplement.
- Depending upon the lighting and screen resolution, the colour of the product may slightly vary.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.