Natural remedy for cough, cold, bleeding piles, Improves Immunity, natural calcium and vitamin C
3.6 (cm) x 3.6 (cm) x 6.8 (cm)
Baidyanath Praval Pishti is an Ayurvedic medicine, prepared from Coral. Praval Pishti(Coral calcium) is beneficial for bleeding disorders, calcium deficiency, non-productive cough, general debility, headache with burning sensation, acidity, gastritis, ulcer, ulcerative colitis, hepatitis or jaundice, sour vomiting, conjunctivitis (red eyes) and burning sensation in urine. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Coral calcium is extensively used for its therapeutic benefits and medicinal value in ayurvedic medicine. Praval is the name given to coral in Hindi and in ayurveda. However, coral calcium powder is not used directly in ayurveda. Coral calcium powder is processed with edible rose water and ground to make a micro-fine powder. The coral calcium powder processed with rose water is known as Praval Pishti.Ingredients of Baidyanath Prawal Pishti
- Guna–light to digest
- Oily Vipaka–sweet
- Veerya coolant
Praval Pishti (Coral calcium) is helpful in following health conditions.
- General debility
- Calcium deficiency
- Anxiety with restlessness and worrying
- Heart Palpitation
- Non-productive cough
- Asthma with difficulty in coughing up sputum
- Ulcerative colitis
- Anal Fissure
- Bleeding piles
- Calcium Supplement
- Low bone mineral density
- Premature greying of hairs
- Hair fall
- Burning sensation or heat sensation in the skin
- Pricking sensation in the skin after sun exposure
- Post-Menopausal Osteoporosis Prevention
- Excessive uterine bleeding
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Painful periods (especially membranous dysmenorrhea)
- Breast tenderness
- Oligospermia (if person is also suffering with acidity and heat sensation, otherwise it would not work.
- The dosage of Praval Pisthi (coral calcium) is 125 mg to 500 mg twice or thrice a day. The maximum dosage of prawal pisthi should not exceed from 2500 mg per day.
- Supplemental Dosage-500 mg
- Maximum daily supplemental dosage-1000 mg
- Therapeutic dosage-125 mg to 1000 mg
- Maximum daily therapeutic dosage-2500 mg
Precautions of Baidyanath Prawal Pishti
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Over dosage may cause severe side effects.
- It should be very carefully used during pregnancy, lactation and in children, only if found very necessary by the prescribing doctor.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.