Baidyanath Prawal Panchamrit (Moti Yukta) Used in Bloating, Digestive Disorders, Relieves Pitta, tumor and cysts
Praval Panchamrit Ras (Moti Yukta)
2.7 (cm) x 2.7 (cm) x 6.5 (cm)
Praval Panchamrit Ras is a herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine referenced from Bhaishajyaratnavali and is indicated in gulma rogadhikar. This medicine is useful for dealing with digestive system diseases. Praval Panchamrita Ras corrects deranged Pitta and thus gives relief in pitta roga. It gives strength to the brain and heart.Ingredients of Prawal Panchamrit Ras (Moti Yukta):
- Mukta Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Pearl
- Shankha Bhasma – Bhasma of Conch Shell
- Shukti Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Pearl Oyster
- Kaparda Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Cowries
- Pravala Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Coral
- Latex of Arka – Calotropis procera
Uses and benefits of Baidyanath Prawal Panchamrit (Moti Yukta)
- Distension of abdomen due to obstruction to the passage of urine and stools
- Abdominal lump
- Spleen diseases
- Asthma, difficulty breathing
- Impaired digestion
- Ajeerna indigestion
- Grahani Malabsorption syndrome
- Atisaar or diarrhea
- Heart diseases
- Amlapitta hyperacidity
Features of Baidyanath Prawal Panchamrit (Moti Yukta)
- ayurvedic product
- form: tablets
Dosage of Baidyanath Prawal Panchamrit (Moti Yukta)
- One to two tablets, once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is advised along with honey and ghee or milk.
Precautions of Baidyanath Prawal Panchamrit (Moti Yukta)
- Self-medication with this medicine is not advised.
- Take this medicine at a precise dose and for a limited period of time, as advised by the doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
- This medicine contains heavy metal therefore it should be used with caution in diabetes, HTN and CKD.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.