Beneficial in Bleeding and Non Bleeding Hemorrhoids, Constipation
3.7 (cm) x 3.7 (cm) x 7.6 (cm)
Baidyanath Pranda gutika is polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine. It is gutika or tablet and is indicated in piles or hemorrhoids and certain other diseases. This medicine is also good for improving digestive problems and constipation.
Pranda Gutika is an excellent medicine for treating both dry and bleeding piles. The regular intake of this medicine cures the bleeding problem in piles. This medicine is also given in respiratory and digestive disorders.Indications of Baidyanath Pranda gutika
- Piles (Bleeding and Non-bleeding)
- Bronchitis, Respiratory problems
- In suppression of digestion and metabolism
- Intermittent fever
Ingredients of Baidyanath Pranda gutika
- Sonth Zingiber officinalis
- Kali mirch/Black pepper Piper nigrum
- Pippali Long pepper Piper longum
- Chavya/Java Long Pepper Piper chaba
- Talis Patra Abies webbiana
- Nagakeshara Mesua ferrea
- Pippalimoola Long pepper root Piper longum
- Tezpatra Cinnamomum tamala
- Ela Cardamom Elettaria cardamomum
- Dalchini Cinnamon Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Khus Vetiveria zizanioides
- Guda Jaggery
Dosage of Baidyanath Pranda gutika
- 1 – 2 tablets, once or twice a day, before food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Precautions of Baidyanath Pranda gutika
- It contains jaggery or sugar as ingredient, hence people with diabetes should take this medicine with precautions.
- In higher doses it may worsen gastritis.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in cool dry place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.