Reduces White Discharges (Vaginal), Improves Appetite.
3.7 (cm) x 3.7 (cm) x 7.6 (cm)About Pradarantak Lauh
Pradarantak Lauh is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet or powder form. It is Lauha Kalp of Ayurveda. Lauha kalpas are defined as preparations of Lauha Bhasma as main ingredient added to other drugs. Lauh Kapl are prepared by mixing the powder of other ingredients to Lauha Bhasma. It is mainly used in the treatment of menorrhagia, metrorrhagia, leucorrhea etc.This medicine is more commonly used in North Indian Ayurvedic practice. It contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under medical supervision.
- It cures female disorders and anemia.
- It gives strength to uterus and ovary.
- It gives relief in abnormal discharge from vagina, low appetite, digestive impairment, pain in vagina, lower back and pelvic.
- It contains Triphala (Amla + Harad + Baheda) and Trikatu (Sonth + Kali Mirch + Pippali) due to which it is effective in digestive and respiratory disorders.
- It can be used as a source of Iron, since it contains Iron calx (Bhasma) as ingredient.
- It is used in the treatment of menorrhagia, metrorrhagia, leucorrhoea, low back ache, lumbar spondylosis, dysmenorrhoea.
- It is useful to relieve indigestion, anemia, asthma, cough.
- It is nourishing in nature and improves strength and immunity.
- Pradarantak Lauha is indicated in treatment of variety of diseases. Its chief indication is Pradar.
- Balances Vata
250 mg – 500 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.It is usually administered along with sugar,honey and ghee.How long to use
This medicine can be safely taken for a period of upto 2-4 months.Side-effects
Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.Accidental overdose in children may cause poisonous effects.Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.Over-dosage may cause side effects like burning sensation in stomach.Pregnant ladies, lactating mothers and children should take this medicine strictly under medical supervision.Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.