Acts as a Cardiac Tonic, Acts well in Heart Diseases, Improves Blood Circulation
3.7 (cm) x 3.7 (cm) x 7.6 (cm)
About Prabhakar Vati
Baidyanath is a range of 100% natural and safe products with rare herbs collected from the foothills of the Himalayas. Each product combines the best of Ayurveda with years of dedicated research. Batch to batch performance and complete purity and safety are assured through the application of advanced pharmaceutical technology at every stage of manufacture. ISO 9001: 2000 certification awarded for design, manufacture and marketing of herbal health care products. Baidyanth uses the tools of modern science to create pharmaceutical-grade Ayurveda & Unani products. Today, these products have found acceptance with medical fraternities and serve the health and personal care needs of consumers in global markets.
Prabhakar Vati is a tablet, used in Ayurvedic treatment of heart diseases. It contains mineral origin ingredients and hence should only be taken under a doctor’s prescription.
- It is a cardiac tonic.
- It has antianginal and cardio protective activities.
- It gives strength to heart and lungs.
- It gives relief in palpitation, irregular heartbeat, and chest pain.
- It improves hemoglobin level.
- It helps to get better sleep.
Ingredients of Prabhakar Vati
- Makshika Bhasma – Bhasma of Copper-Iron Pyrite
- Loha Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Iron
- Abhraka Bhasma – Purified and processed Mica
- Tugakshiri – Bambusa bambos
- Shuddha Shilajatu – Asphaltum
- Water decoction of Arjuna – terminalia arjuna
Uses of Prabhakar Vati
- Palpitation (abnormality of heartbeat)
- Heart problems
- Cardiac diseases
Dosage of Prabhakar Vati
- 125 mg – 250 mg, once or twice a day, after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- This product should only be taken under strict medical supervision.Since it is indicated in cardiac diseases, self medication with this product may cause serious side effects.
- It is not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers and children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in cool dry place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.