Baidyanath Pirrhoids Tablet is an Ayurvedic formulation which addresses the ailments caused due to piles and fissures
Pirrhoid is proprietary Ayurvedic herbal medicine from Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan Pvt. Ltd. Pirrhoid tablet is used in the management of piles. Piles are also known as bavasir or arsha. In piles the veins around the anus or lower rectum get inflamed. The symptoms of piles include bleeding after passing a stool, itchiness around anus, mucus discharge after passing a stool and lump formation in the anus. Pirrhoid is a completely herbal medicine that gives relief in pain, discomfort, itching and supports the shrinkage of pile mass. Pirrhoid tablet is for oral administration and Pirrhoid Ointment is for topical use.
Ingredients of Baidyanath Pirrhoids Tablet:
- Arshoghani Bati
- Akik Pishti
- Nag Keshar
- Bhawna Dravya–Khus
- It is effective in bleeding and non-bleeding piles.
- It helps to control bleeding and also gives quick response in constipation, rectal pruritus (anal itching) and pain in rectum.
- Pain, itching, inflammation of anal area due to piles
- It helps to heal anal fissures.
- It gives relief in inflammation, itching, and discomfort.
- It shrinks the piles' mass.
- It gives relief in constipation.
- It softens the stool and helps in easier evacuation of bowel.
Features of Baidyanath Pirrhoids Tablet
- An ayurvedic product
General description for the Dosage
- 2 tablets twice a day with water or as prescribes by the doctor.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- The medicine contains heavy metal and should be taken in strict supervision of the patient.
- The medicine should be given to pregnant and lactating women with precautions.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.