Ayurvedic formulation which proposes to take care of the overall well being of the kidney
3.5 (cm) x 3.5 (cm) x 7.5 (cm)
Pathrina Tablets is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine, manufactured by Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan. It is used in the Renal calculi.Pathrina Tablets Ingredients
- Jiraka – Safed Jeera
- Kababchini – Piper cubeba,
- Chandana – Sandalwood – Santalum album – Safed chandan
- Kshara of Moolaka – Radish – Raphanus sativus
- Yava Kshara – Kshara of Barley – Hordeum vulgare
- Brihadela – Amomum subulatum – Badi Elaichi
- Gokshura – Small caltrops (whole plant) – Tribulus terrestris Linn. – Gokhru
- Pashan bhed – Bergenia ligulata,
- Hazrulyhud Bhasma,
- Sagoon beej – Tectona grandis,
- Varuna – Crataeva nurvala – Barun chal
- Apamarga – Achyarnthes aspera –
- Shuddha Shilajatu – Puirified Asphaltum punjabinum
- Manjistha – Rubia cordifolia,
- Nagarmotha – Cyperus rotundus,
- Tulsi – Ocimum sanctum
- Punarnava – Boerhaavia diffusa
As per the claims of manufacturer, it is indicated in Ayurvedic treatment of Renal calculi and gravels. It has diuretic effectDose of Pathrina Tablets
2 tablets two times a day, or as directed by Physician.Side effects and precautions:
- It is better to take this medicine only under strict medical supervision.
- It is best to avoid giving this medicine to children, pregnant ladies and lactating mothers.
- People with hypertension should take special precaution, since this tablet has diuretic effect.
- Diabetic people may observe increased frequency of micturition.
- Accidental over-dosage may cause excessive urination.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Use this medicine only till the prescribed time, in the prescribed dose only.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.