For Elephantiasis, Filiarisis, Lumps
3.7 (cm) x 3.7 (cm) x 7.6 (cm)
About Nityanand Ras (Tamra Yukta) (Tamra Yukta)
Nityanand Ras (Tamra Yukta)a is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. This is a useful medicine for Shleepad or Elephantiasis. Elephantiasis is also known as lymphatic filariasis.This disease is caused is caused by 3 different types of parasitic worms, including Wuchereria bancrofti, Brugia malayi, and Brugia. timori. These round worms block lymphatic system resulting in accumulation of fluid in tissues leading to swelling and enlargement of limbs or other body parts. The affected body part becomes red, inflamed and hot. In Elephantiasis, limbs can swell enormously resembling elephant’s foreleg. It also causes nausea, headache and fever.
Ingredients of Nityanand Ras (Tamra Yukta)
- Hingula sambhava suta (Hingulottha Parada)
- Gandhaka (Shuddha)
- Tamra bhasma
- Kansya Bhasma
- Vanga Bhasma
- Haritala Shuddha
- Tuttha Shuddha
- Shankha bhasma
- Vidarika (Vidari)
- Shunthi (Rhizome)
- Maricha (Fruit)
- Pippali (Fruit)
- Haritaki (Pericarp)
- Bibhitaka (Pericarp)
- Amalaki (Pericarp)
- Lauha Bhasma
- Vidanga (Fruit)
- Vida Lavana
- Samudra Lavana
- Saindhava Lavana
- Sauvarchala Lavana
- Romaka Lavana
- Chavika (chavya)
- Pippali mula (Root)
- Havusha (Hapusha) (Fruit)
- Vacha (Rhizome)
- Patha (Root)
- Ela (Sukshmaila) (Seed)
- Vriddhadaruka (Root)
- Trivrita (Trivrit) (Root)
- Citraka (Root)
- Danti (Root)
- Shati (Root)
- Haritaki rasa (Kvatha) (Pericarp)
Benefits of Nityanand Ras (Tamra Yukta)
- It is excellent Ayurvedic medicine for Elephantiasis and fibroids.
- It deals with thickening of skin lesions.
- It pacifies Vata and Kapha Dosha.
- It has antibacterial properties.
- It deals with swelling.
- It is a tonic.
- It promotes appetite and digestion.
Indications of Nityanand Ras (Tamra Yukta)
Elephantiasis or Filiarisis associated with mild fever, severe pain and itching over afflicted part. the swelling and thickening of skin lesions
Also useful in
- Gout, Vata roga
Dosage of Nityanand Ras (Tamra Yukta)
- One to two tablets twice a day with water.
Precautions of Nityanand Ras (Tamra Yukta)
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.