Acts Well In Heart Disease, Chest Pain, Palpitations, Abdominal Pain, Anemia, Jaundice, Loss Of Appetite
3.5 (cm) x 3.5 (cm) x 8 (cm)
Nagarjunabhra Rasa is herbo-mineral Ayurvedic medicine useful in treatment of heart diseases, inflammation, digestive disorders and various other ailments. This medicine comes under ‘Hirdaya Rog Chikitsa’ and referenced from classical Ayurvedic text Rasendra Saar Sangrah. Nagarjunabhra Rasa is a Rasayana that cures diseases and gives longevity. This medicine is prepared from two ingredients viz. Abhraka bhasma and bark of Arjuna tree, which are well-known for improving performance of heart and curing various heart related problems. Nagarjunabhra Rasa is also useful in curing weakness of nerves and memory
Ingredients of Nagarjunabhra Ras
- Abhraka Bhasma - Anti-atherosclerosis, Antacid, Anti-depressant, Anti-inflammatory, Aphrodisiac, Cardio-tonic, Powerful cellular regenerator, Heart tonic, General body tonic, Energy booster, Hematogenic, Hepato-protective, Nervine stimulant, Immunomodulator.
- It is astringent, sweet – sour in nature and taste. It is natural coolant.
- It has scraping quality, hence useful in cardio-vascular diseases.
- It improves skin complexion, digestion power, body strength and immunity, intelligence.
- It is an excellent rejuvenative, anti-aging medicine.
- It is natural coolant.
- It relieves burning sensation.
This is useful in menorrhagia and vomiting blood and is prescribed in vomiting and diarrhea due to nervous excitement.
- Arjuna Bark - Terminalia Arjuna has been used to balance the three “humors”: kapha, pitta, and vata. It has also been used for asthma, bile duct disorders, scorpion stings, and poisonings.The bark of Terminalia Arjuna has been used in India for more than 3000 years, primarily as a heart remedy. An Indian physician named Vagbhata has been credited as the first to use this product for heart conditions in the seventh century A.D. Terminalia Arjuna is used for disorders of the heart and blood vessels (cardiovascular disease), including heart disease and related chest pain, heart failure, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol. It is also used as “a water pill,” and for earaches, dysentery, sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), diseases of the urinary tract, and to increase sexual desire
Indication of Nagarjunabhra Ras
- It is used in the treatment of heart diseases.
- It is useful in relieving nausea, vomiting, anorexia, abdominal pain, diarrhea.
- It is helpful in bleeding diseases, inflammatory conditions, gastritis and chronic fever.
- It is also a good rejuvenative and aphrodisiac medicine.
- 1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Make sure to select this medicine from a good company.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- It contains metal and should be taken with precaution in the patients of HTN, CKD and diabetes.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.