Indicated in chronic fever, cough, tuberculosis, leucorrhoea, hyperacidity, abdominal pain, Haemorrhages & general debility
3.6 (cm) x 3.6 (cm) x 6.8 (cm)
Mukta Shukti Bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine prepared from Pearl. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of cough, cold, asthma, digestive disorders etc. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Mukta Shukti Bhasma is a drug of choice for heartburn and acidity. It neutralizes the excess acid in the stomach and provides immediate relief from acidity and heartburn. It also improves digestion and reduces indigestion caused by excess acid in the stomach. However, it may not work if indigestion is linked with KAPHA symptoms like fullness during or after having meal, white tongue etc.Ingredients (Composition) of Baidyanath Mukta Shukti Bhasma
- Mukta Shukti
- Nimbu Ras
Mukta Shukti Bhasmais helpful in following health conditions.
- Stress disorders
- Unmanageable emotional excesses
- Intermittent explosive disorder
- Insomnia (Sleeplessness)
- High blood pressure
- Non-productive cough
- Cough due to irritation in the throat
- Acidity or Heartburn
- Acute and chronic Gastritis
- Duodenal ulcer and Peptic ulcer
- Mouth ulcer
- Low bone mineral density
- Joint pains or osteoporosis
- Gout with symptoms like tenderness and heat sensation in feet
- Excessive uterine bleeding
- decreased activity of the parathyroid gland
- Minimum Effective Dosage-25mg
- Moderate dosage (Adults)-60mg to 125mg twice a day
- Moderate dosage (Children)-25mg to 125mg
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Over dosage may cause severe side effects.
- It should be very carefully used during pregnancy, lactation and in children, only if found very necessary by the prescribing doctor.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.